Late night? Busy week? When it comes to reavealing your tiredness levels, stubborn under-eye circles are the first thing to give the game away! So, in this video, we’re breaking down the concealing essentials; from which formula to choose, to what shades to look for, and how to apply it for bright, wide-awake, eyes!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
LET’S GET STARTED:
– Choose a concealer that’s 1 shade lighter than your skin tone to help to brighten your under-eye area.
– Blend the cream concealer under your eyes, up to the lash line, using a small make-up sponge. Or your fingertips!
– Use the highlighting concealer to draw an upside down triangle beneath your eyes. This will help to open up your eyes and help you look more awake!
– Again, gently pat the concealer in using a make-up sponge or your finger tips. Both are great options!
– Top tip! This is an optional step for when you’re extra-tired. Use a colour corrector before your concealer when your under-eyes are looking particularly dark. The colour will counteract dark circles!
Discover more step-by-step tutorials over in our Birchbox Essentials series.