Glowing skin, bronzy cheeks, and a shimmery eye is a classic make-up look for a summer wedding – whether you’re a bridesmaid, guest, or the bride herself! And, thankfully, Bobbi Brown is a brand that’s all about enhancing your natural beauty with radiance-boosting products. Our beautiful Senior Brand Manager, Emeline, is using their products to show you how to get the look…
STEP 1: SKIN
– Prep skin by massaging the Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base into clean skin – it’s a lightweight moisturiser and a primer in one step.
– Buff the Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 into skin using the Bobbi Brown Face Blender Brush. (Emeline is wearing shade Medium.) Unlike other BB creams, this one provides plenty of coverage and boosts radiance, while protecting your skin from the sun – perfect if you’re going to an outdoor wedding!
– To disguise dark circles, the Bobbi Brown Creamy Corrector helps to neutralise darkness and supercharge your concealer. Emeline is wearing the shade Peach Bisque – just pat it beneath your eyes and follow with concealer.
– Finally, use the Bobbi Brown Retouching Wand to even out your skin and conceal under your eyes. Twist up the base and the product emerges from the spongy tip. Smooth it onto your skin then blend in with fingertips. Don’t forget to pop it in your handbag – it’s the perfect size for on-the-go touch-ups!
STEP 2: EYES
– Bobbi Brown’s Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Goldstone is a a great formula to opt for when you want your eyeshadow to last all day. Just colour in your eyelid and blend out the edges with your fingertips – its waterproof so it won’t crease or fade. Plus, it doubles as an eyeliner!
– Follow by applying two coats of the Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara to your lashes for volume and length. Unless you really can’t live without your eyeliner, we think that this look works best when you skip it – for a fresh, fluttery lash finish.
STEP 3: BLUSH AND HIGHLIGHT
– Create a soft-focus glow using the Bobbi Brown Bronze Shimmer Brick. Apply it, using a fluffy brush, in a ‘3’ motion to your face – starting at your temples, moving across your cheeks, and down to your jawline. The light-reflecting pigments will add a natural, sun-kissed warmth to your skin.
– In areas that you want a little more radiance, smooth the Bobbi Brown Glow Stick in Island directly onto your skin. It looks beautiful applied to the tops of your cheekbones, down your nose, and even beneath brows for a little extra dewiness and shine.
STEP 4: LIPS
– Weddings mean lots of chatting, drinking, and eating (hopefully!) and the Bobbi Brown Art Stick in Bare is designed to add a long-lasting pop of colour to your lips. Use the tip of the pencil to line your lips then fill them in! Bonus: pop this in your handbag as you can use it as a blush too, thanks to the creamy formula.
Now your make-up’s taken care of, check out our guide to the best wedding hairstyles! Plus, discover more from Bobbi Brown – including more shades of all the products we’ve used here!