Let’s face it, no matter your hair length, there are very few women who are likely to say that hair washing isn’t a chore. Thankfully, though, Batiste has come up with the ultimate solution to help extend those in-between-wash days. Their new 2-in-1 formula contains a dry shampoo to soak up oil at the roots and a dry conditioner to nourish the ends. It’s like a full hair wash, with no water required! We’re loving working a few spritzes through our hair then twisting our hair into this stylish bun. Here’s how…
You will need:
– Batiste 2-in-1 Invisible Dry Shampoo & Conditioner
– Hair elastics
– Hair grips
1. Shake the Batiste well before use then spray it lightly all over your hair (holding at arm’s length). Massage in with your fingertips and brush through to refresh tired hair. Grab two sections of hair, from the front of your face, and secure at the back of your head with a hair elastic.
2. Take the ponytail and tuck it in on itself, to create a twist.
3. Separate the rest of your hair into three equal parts. Secure with hair elastics to make three small, low ponytails.
4.Take the middle ponytail down and pass it through the top twisted section of hair. Once it’s tucked in, secure in place with hair grips.
5. Take the ponytail at the right of your head. Twist it firmly then pass it beneath the centre tuck, and push it through the left side of the partially-created bun. Secure with hair grips.
6. Do the same for the ponytail at the let of your head. Twist it firmly then pass it beneath the tucked-up sections of hair, pushing through the right side of the bun. Secure with hair grips.
7. Pin up any pieces of hair that are still untucked using your hair grips.
8. Finish with a spritz of hairspray!
Some Birchbox subscribers will get the chance to try the Batiste 2-in-1 Invisible Dry Shampoo and Conditioner in the March Birchbox. Get yours here if you haven’t already signed up!