Who says a party-ready hairstyle has to take forever to create? This sophisticated, half-updo crown braid takes less than five minutes to put together. Here’s how…
1. Apply a small amount of the Percy & Reed Smoothed, Sealed & Sensational Volumising No Oil, Oil through from roots to tips for shiny, texturised hair. Then take a small section of hair near your temple and separate into small pieces.
2. Begin braiding by crossing sections underneath each other. Each time you cross a section, add a small piece of hair. Tip: braiding strands underneath, or ‘dutch braiding’ makes your braid stand out more. Continue braiding until you reach the back of your head.
3. Start on the other side, picking up a small section of hair near your temple. Braid the same way until you reach the back of your head.
4. Pin both braids together at the back of your head.
5. Use the amika Un:done Texture Spray for added hold and extra volume.
6. Simple! When you’re home from your night out, use the Kebelo Clarifying Shampoo to wash out all of the layers of product from your party style and purify your scalp.