We’re ready to introduce you to another staffer at Birchbox HQ – and this time we’re turning to one of our editorial team members! Grace tirelessly co-ordinates and writes features for our online magazine and monthly in-box content, keeps an eye out for the best beauty bloggers and helps us decide which movies to watch when the weekend rolls around. Get to know her better!
- Name/Title: Grace Gargini – Editorial Executive.
- Unofficial Role: Film Guru/ Foodie
- Hometown: Burton-On-Trent. It’s where beer and Marmite are made.
- Office Catchphrase: “That’s insane”
- Fun Fact: I’ve never ordered a Coke (or Diet Coke) in my life.
- Beauty Confession: I rely on dry shampoo way too much.
- Worth The Splurge: Skincare is worth spending money on, so investing in a good cleanser and serum before bed will make all the difference. Oh, and Anything by diptyque. I was gifted their Philosykos perfume for my birthday and I am obsessed with it.
- Favourite Food: Mussels with chips (with halloumi and olives on the side somehow).
- Favourite Film: I don’t have a favourite film because I love so many, it depends on the mood. But the stand outs are: Goodfellas, Manhattan, Pulp Fiction, Toy Story, Raging Bull, The Dark Knight, Rear Window.