- Rupert Everett plays Oscar Wilde in Neil Armfield’s The Judas Kiss – the critically acclaimed production has a few weeks left at the Duke of York Theatre in London’s West End. The show closes on the 6th of April, so we’ll be booking our tickets ASAP!
- Heading to the movies? Nicole Kidman and Zac Efron star in the The Paperboy, which is our top of list this weekend. Side Effects is also worth a watch. Check out our Friday film go-tos; The Guardian Film Show and Mayo & Kermode’s Wittertainment for a detailed round up of this week’s flicks.
- This weekend marks a special marriage in fashion; France and Britain unite as Dior takes over Harrods for the weekend. The Dior Wonderland includes a (much anticipated) window display, café, pop-up shop and exhibition showcasing dresses worn by Elizabeth Taylor and Princess Diana.
- It’s Red Nose Day! As you can see (above) we’re all hard at work at Birchbox HQ and excited for an upcoming night of fun TV over on the BBC’s Comic Relief – Funny for Money show. Standouts include The Great British Bake Off and Miranda(Heart)’s Mad March, but what we’re most eager for is the return of David Brent to our screens, as he returns to The Office.
- Plan to have some relaxing me time? Check out our must-haves for the ultimate pamper sesh.
- Our Editor, Grace came in Monday morning with a freshly baked batch of salted caramel chocolate brownies thanks to this indulgent, scrummy recipe by Smitten Kitchen. We highly recommend giving it a go!